Web Development & Design
We craft digital experiences on the web that set your brand apart from the competition.
Your website should work for you
- Make a lasting impression
- Inform your Audience
- Demonstrate expertise
- Signal Trust
- Rank in search results
Your website has to be the hero of your business and to do that it needs to work harder than you do.
It's a sales person and assistant, a marketing tool that is always working towards driving more traffic to your site. It should raise questions your customer didn't know to ask, while delivering the answers that drive them to your business. It should be as much of a sales funnel as your phone system, storefront or any other sales experience.
It should tell the story of who you are, and what sets you apart in your industry.
As consumers we have high expectations when vising a website. We compare everything to the best of what we use every day: Facebook, Google, Amazon. We want a website that's fast, answers all of our questions, works on any device we might be using, and it has to look nice as well. That's the bare minimum, and if any of these boxes aren't checked, we move on. At AVO Dynamics, we won't produce anything that's just passable - we exceed the standard.
We guarantee the websites we produce exceed those of your competition on all fronts. During our discovery process we look at where you're at, where you want to be, and design a plan for how to get you there. We look at your competition, and identify key areas to set you apart. Then we build a website that's blazing fast, beautiful, and poised to take your offerings & outcomes to the next level.
- 1Understanding your BusinessWe get to know each other and your business. Here we aim to understand your goals, learn about your operations and unique offerings, understand where you fit in your industry and identify how you stand out from your competition.
- 2Drafting the BlueprintIn this stage we take into account what materials are available, our client's desired features, and budget. When a proposal is agreed upon, and start to draft the site pages and content in broad strokes - utilizing your company's branding and identity to decide on a visual style.
- 3Building the FrameworkOnce a design direction is agreed upon, we go through the process of building a custom layout for your site. We focus on the content, seo opportunities, and user experience of your audience.
- 4Initial ApprovalsHere we present the product to you for feedback. This is where we really dial in your product
- 5Finalizing Developmentimplementing HTML standard compliance, accessibility standards & mobile responsiveness while looking out for SEO refinements so everything will look good when completing final testing
- 6Updates & MaintenanceKeeping your website up to date should be simple. We can design a content managment system based on your needs so you can perform updates yourself, or we can perform the updates for you based on changes you submit through our client portal. On the tech side, we keep all of our sites on the bleeding edge of capability. You can rest assured that your site won't go down, and will stay faster and more reliable than your competitors - our reputation depends on it.
Digital infrastructure to put you above the skyline.
Our sites are fast. You might have noticed while browsing our own. Our technology stack is ultra modern, delivering websites that are more than twice as fast as your competition's - and cheaper to host than any website building service on the market.
When it comes to web design, our specialties are many. We offer services in a variety of disciplines for every type of business. Here are a few of the things we can accomplish for you.
- Usability/behavioral testing
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Marketing Systems Integrations
- Site & SEO Auditing
- Site refreshes
- Web Strategy Consulting
- Analytics Reporting